Hi, I’m Julie.
I do life with this guy
and together we are raising these guys
in a small midwest college town.
These are my people and my place and I love them to pieces.
I’m also pretty fond of:
- being a mom of boys
- staying up late and sleeping in
- leading worship
- new socks
- watching people do the thing God created them to do
- kitchen dance parties
- a certain little sliver of the Oregon Coast
- diet coke
- working hard with people I love
- yoga pants
- driving fast
- reading, studying, planning, dreaming, discussing, debating (so much more than actually doing!)
- road trips
- sitting by myself at the piano
- the Church
I’m so glad you’re here! I’d love to learn a little more about you. Just drop me a line at julie(dot)chamberlain4(at)gmail(dot)com.
Want to know more about the blog? Click here.